J2SSH Maverick 1.6.7 - Feb 24, 2015
- JCE expects a padded RSA signature but protocol allows client to send unpadded resulting in random authentication failures.*
- SftpFileAttributes is checks wrong variable to determine if access time nano seconds is present resulting in NullPointerException.
- The Maverick Commons VFS implementation closes SshClient before OutputStream created to transfer file is completed.
- Idle connection hangs if JVM socketWrite method blocks because it cannot send disconnect message. Treat idle connection as error condition. Optional setting added to Ssh2Context to revert this behaviour.
- Ssh2Client openSessionChannel default method is not using Ssh2Context settings for window space or maximum packet size.
- SshClient getChannelCount returns +1 channels as closed channel still exists in list when listener event is fired.
- Default SFTP block size too restrictive.
- SshPrivateKeyFileFactory fails to load encrypted EC private key when no passphrase is passed initially to factory.
* Requires upgrade to maverick-common 1.0.8 which is included in this release.