SSHD Maverick 1.6.15 - Jan 13, 2016
- Adding missing method to getExtendedAttribute and hasExtendedAttribute to SftpFileAttributes.
- Increased session channel maximum channel packet to 34000 bytes.
- Added suitable constructor to UnsupportedSession, VirtualShell, NativeSession to allow session variables to be changed.
- Mixed use of AuthenticationMechansimFactory and AccessManager can cause required authentication to be changed during authentication.
- Previous changes to X509 certificate support removed SHA256 certificates from x509v3-sign-rsa implementation specified in https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saarenmaa-ssh-x509-00 since it was only supposed to support SHA1. Added backwards compatibility -Dmaverick.backwardCompatibleSHA2=true mode to allow implementations to re-introduce this issue if they require the old behaviour
- NPE in shutdown when shutdown hook is not set.
- Diffie Hellman Group Exchange methods fail to return the size requested.
- Improved JCEComponentManager startup to ensure existing BC provider does not prevent DH algorithm configuration.*
- Improved JCEComponentManager startup logging.*
* Requires upgrade to maverick-common 1.1.2 which is included in this release.