SSHD Maverick 1.6.14 - Dec 10, 2015
- New EVENT_SFTP_SESSION_STOPPING event to indicate when SFTP session shutdown has been initiated, includes attributes for open files and directories.
- Added getFileForHandle method to AbstractFileSystem.
- Added ATTRIBUTE_OPERATION_STARTED and ATTRIBUTE_OPERATION_FINISHED to EVENT_SFTP_SESSION_STOPPED.
- Authenticator type interfaces can now throw IOException to optionally force immediate disconnection.
- Bug in improved sendChannelDataAndBlock method causes deadlock if channel data has to be split into smaller messages.
- Authentication mechanisms perform all operations on IO thread.
- Extended ExecutionOperationSupport to Subsystem sendMessage.
- Log consumed exception in AbstractFileSystem.closeFile.
- Scp requires spaces in filenames to be escaped with backslash. Added optional system property switch -Dmaverick.disableScpSpaceException=true to disable this behavior.
- File paths in SFTP should not be trimmed.
- Use ConcurrentHashMap instead of Collections.synchronizedMap to prevent concurrent modification errors.
- 4k minimum window size to small for forwarding channels, increased to 32k.
- Scp command does not produce file not found message when request for non-existent file is made.
- diffie-hellman-group-exchange methods fail test when backwards compatibility is disabled.*
- Create time not exposed in SftpFileAttributes (SFTP version 4 attribute).
- Incomplete error attributes on read/write events.
- Inclusion of version 4 attribute flag causes problems with clients that validate attribute flags.
- x509v3-ecdsa-sha2-nistp384 and x509v3-ecdsa-sha2-nistp521 typos in JCEComponentManager registration.
* Requires upgrade to maverick-common 1.1.1 which is included in this release.