SSHD Maverick 1.6.17 - Mar 14, 2016
- Ability to set name of PasswordKeyboardInteractiveProvider that is passed to client in keyboard-interactive operation.
- Added implementation of firstname.lastname@example.org subsystem.
- Ability to set maximum DH prime value for key exchange.
- Dynamic buffer fails to resize to required size causing ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException*
- Virtual shell should support bash type last exit code variable $?
- Cannot set backlog option on listening interface.
- Deadlock on socket write due to writeMessageIntoBuffer placement within kexlock synchronized block.
- Change to long name date format breaks scripts expecting specific format. Format has been revered and made configurable.
- Channel data deadlock if connection closes due to network error.
* Requires upgrade to maverick-common 1.1.3 which is included in this release.