SSHD Maverick 1.6.19 - May 19, 2016
- ChannelOutputStream implementation for a server Channel.
- SessionChannel now supports agent forwarding request. Override requestAgentForwarding to implement agent forwarding.
- When a connection is disconnected due to idle connection the socket state is not correctly returned to the Selector causing the SelectionKey to never be cancelled.
- Added EVENT_SCP_UPLOAD_STARTED, EVENT_SCP_DOWNLOAD_STARTED, EVENT_SCP_FILE_READ, EVENT_SCP_FILE_WRITE events.
- VirtualShell commands can ignore fixed Option parsing.
- Connection is now available to access through ThreadLocal storage using ConnectionManager.getInstance().getConnection().
- Execute threads using Connection.executeTask to make it Connection aware and executed on the installed ExecutorService.
- AbstractFileSystem does not check writable permission on parent in makeDirectory.
- AbstractFileSystem does not check readable permission on file in openDirectory.
- Authorized key implementations should ignore OpenSSH specific options at beginning of key line.
- UnsupportedSession does not close channel correctly.
- SSHCOM private RSA keys fail to authenticate*
- SshContext maximum concurrent transfer setting had wider implications due to its restriction on the number of threads supported by ExecutorService and has been refactored to remove this limitation.
- DataBlock notified boolean made volatile.
- Skip options in OpenSSH public key file*
* Requires upgrade to maverick-common 1.1.5 which is included in this release.