- Added setMaximumUserConnections to limit the number of connections each user can open concurrently.
- firstname.lastname@example.org should use 32 byte output but 16 byte key*
- Ported setMaxAsyncSFTPRequests from 1.4 to help restrict number of bytes being queued for processing in SFTP. Needs to be combined with lower window space setting in order to work as the mechanism relies on restricting window space to ensure client does not send too much data.
- FIPS mode did not enable diffie hellman group exchange algorithms
* Requires upgrade to maverick-common 1.1.7 which is included in this release.